
Today John leaves for Missouri to give The Hyundai to his brother Tim and to pick up his new car. I've been all weepy about it for days. This car holds buckets of memories. John and I had our first date in this car, we drove away to Colorado as newly weds in this car, we brought both of our babies home in this car. We have moved 11 times in this car. It was soooo dependable. As dad says, "it drove straight and blew cold".

Thanks for everything Silver Bullet. We will always remember you. :)
We just don't get attached to cars. I could care less if the Rav burst into flames (as long as we weren't in it :). I guess I'm slightly attached to the yaris because it's the first car I've ever bought myself, but I would trade it in for something bigger in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteBut I must say, I was sad to see the big blue suburban go when mom and dad sold it. So I guess it's in me somewhere, I just have to dig deep.
It was really nice of you guys to give your car to Tim. Holy crap! That's a big deal.