Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

The kids woke up bright and early and started their Easter egg hunt. The Easter bunny left them a TON of eggs to hunt for!


Ha ha ha ha....Brett woke up with some awesome bed head that morning!


Taryn's favorite thing in the whole world is to match. She was SO thrilled that John had a tie that matched her Easter dress. We didn't plan it at all. Just a fluke but it was awesome!


After church we dyed eggs.


It was a nice little Easter.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how happy I am to be sitting here reading YOUR blog!!! I can't stop smiling. I am so glad you are doing this. Thank you thank you thank you. It is so fun to see lots of pictures of the kids and read about the funny things they do. You will never regret starting it :) LOVE YOU and great job!!!

    ReplyDelete