Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our 1st Preschool Graduation

Today was Taryn's preschool graduation! The graduation was outside and when we got there, these cute posters where hanging on the garage.

Here's all of the little graduates marching out to their seats.

ha ha ha! She was so excited! They sang and did a few little jigs. It was so cute! (p.s. ...the little boy to the right is the one she wants to marry) ha ha

A picture with Mrs. Cathy...she's amazing!

Such a fun day for our little family!

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE CARLA!!!!! She looks so happy and I love seeing her in that cute hat. Yay! I love your blog!! These are the moments you will always want to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little graduation...she looks so happy and cute. Yes, I cut my hair, still having issues styling it properly...and yes!!! I love birthday's too, it was something I always looked forward to as a kid. I can't wait to see you in June too...it's so fun having you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally pick out the poster of Taryn, just by her little purple and blue outfit. So cute! I hope you got all of her little songs on tape. That's Jared's favorite home video to watch...my joy school graduation.

    Love your family picture at the end! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete