Can we just all agree that October is the best month ever?! I LOVE October!!! A great thing that rolls around in October is grapefruit season. And my kiddos LOVE grapefruit!!!
Here they are slurppin up every lost drop of the delicious juice! A technique they picked up from their dad. Effective but noisy :)
Taryn's kindergarten class got to dress up for their Halloween party. She wants to be Rapunzel for Halloween and we, in fact, already have the dress, but I didn't want to send her to school in her dress, going to recess and whatever else they had on the school schedule that day.
So, I whipped up a quick Bee costume for her. All you need is a black shirt, yellow electrical tape, pipe cleaners, and pom pom's. Cute, durable, and easy to play in.... and not expensive if she came home a wreck! It was perfect AND pretty dang cute!
I hate posting pictures of myself, but for posterity's sake, I will do it... A girl at church organized this "witching" night! A bunch of us gals got together for dinner and a movie all dressed as witches!!!! We were all quite the sight to see. It was hilarious AND a ton of fun!!! I can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment